Chose product - baptist individual, Facilitator individual , Woman group
Enter the required Amount to finance
Enter number of payment months
Enter the customer applied payment
Are you in arrears?, if yes
|Product||Facilitator individual||Remind amount||Calculated annual percentage||General Annual Percentage|
|Amount||200000||100000||We don't sponsor this amount||-|
|Monthly installment with commission||0||-||-|
|Percentage + Expenses||0||-||-|
|The amount : origin and earning||0||-||-|
|The amount : origin and earning with commission||0||-||-|
|الربح بدون مصاريف||The earning without expenses||0||-||-|
Tadhamon Microfinance strives to be a pioneering bank in entrepreneurship and SME locally.
- Reduction of poverty and alleviating unemployment
- Improving living standards for beneficiaries through offering highly efficient banking services .
- Achieving a Sustainable economic development for local communities in urban and rural areas.
-Obtaining beneficial revenue of financial services to achieve the bank’s financial sustainability and development.
- Reaching the maximum rate of the targeted segments by expanding the geographic scope in rural and urban areas and mobile banking.
- Spreading Islamic banking concepts and principles.
-Partnership: creating effective partnerships with public and private sectors, NGOs and donors.
-Transparency: declaring and applying good governance principles.
-Responsibility: providing objectively social, developing services based, simultaneously, on attaining the ongoing beneficial revenue of investment.
-Honesty: providing financial and non-financial services in compliance with Shariah principles.
- Innovations: Constant renewal and unconventional thinking for financing and other financial and non-financial services.
- Leadership: Leading the market in financing, developing and supporting entrepreneurship and SME sector.
The program offers financing services through (14) branches that are available in (9) Provinces, in accordance with the Islamic regulation.